- Harvard University (previously New College) Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1636;
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1693;
- St. John's College (previously King William's School) Annapolis, Maryland, 1696.
Gramsci wrote in his prison notebooks, 1929-1935:
"Any country grounded in Judaeo-Christian values can’t be overthrown until those roots are cut ... Socialism is precisely the religion that must overwhelm Christianity ... In the new order, Socialism will triumph by first capturing the culture via infiltration of schools, universities, churches, and the media by transforming the consciousness of society."
transmission belts for socialism and current
communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get
control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line
- separate students from their past by portraying negatively the country's founders;
- get students into a neutral point of view where they are open-minded;
- then brainwash students into accepting the socialist future. Lenin stated: "The goal of socialism is communism."
- "Thought police";
- "Newspeak" fake-news propaganda;
- "Doublethink" (believing contradictory thoughts in order to fit in);
- Government surveillance;
- Cameras & listening devices everywhere (ie. Alexa, Echo);
- Telescreens (ie. Facial Recognition, FaceTime); and
- Continual war.