GIFT EDITION - Miracles in American History-50 Amazing Stories of Answered Prayers
Regular price $40.00
- BEAUTIFUL LIMITED HARDBACK GIFT EDITION
This full-color volume of 288 pages filled with pictures is the perfect gift to bring inspiration and faith! It is sure to be a collectors item!
It contains 50 stories from both volumes one & two of the best-selling Miracles in American History.
Are you aware of these past crises when America's fate hung desperately in the balance? From the French & Indian War, Revolution, Barbary Pirate War, War of 1812, Civil War, WWI & II, etc., you will learn 'the rest of the story' of how leaders with faith and courage arose and disaster was averted! Captivating true-life incidents of seemingly unexplainable circumstances resulted in the nation being saved! YOU will be inspired as you uncover "Miracles in American History - 50 Amazing Stories of Answered Prayer."
In 1746, 70 ships with 13,000 troops sailed from France to lay waste to the American colonies. Massachusetts Governor William Shirley proclaimed a Day of Fasting. What happened next was unexplainable!
After the Battle of Monongahela, George Washington wrote from Fort Cumberland to his younger brother, John Augustine Washington, July 18, 1755:
“But by the All-Powerful Dispensations of Providence, I have been protected beyond all human probability or expectation; for I had four bullets through my coat, and two horses shot under me, yet escaped unhurt, although death was leveling my companions on every side of me!”
How did Thomas Jefferson's resolution for a Day of Fasting on June 1, 1774, lead to the forming of the Continental Congress, and eventually Independence?
Read how in 1781 the providential rising of three rivers in 10 days allowed Americans to escape British General Cornwallis?
Or how the uncanny way Benedict Arnold's planned betrayal of West Point was discovered?
George Washington exclaimed: "The Hand of Providence has been so conspicuous in all this (the course of the war) that he must be worse than an infidel that lacks faith."
Ben Franklin declared: "In the beginning of the Contest with Great Britain...we had daily prayer in this room for Divine protection...All of us who were engaged in the struggle must have observed frequent instances of a Superintending Providence in our favor."
In 1865, President Lincoln proclaimed a Day of Fasting for April 30. What freak accident happened two days later which changed the course of the Civil War?
What did Woodrow Wilson declared as the U.S. entered WWI.
Or Herbert Hoover during the Great Depression?
Or FDR, Eisenhower, MacArthur and Patton during WWII?
Or Truman during the Korean War?
When Apollo 13 was lost in space, what happened after President Nixon called all of America to pray?
Are you aware of these American Miracles?
Find out as you read this beautiful limited hardback gift edition of "Miracles in American History - 50 Amazing Stories of Answered Prayer."
1. After Prayer, Hurricane Scatters Enemy Fleet
2. Washington Had 4 Bullets through His Coat, yet Unharmed
3. The Boston Tea Party, Harbor Blocked & Jefferson’s “Fasting” Resolution
4. Battles of Lexington & Concord
5. Battle of Bunker Hill
6. Cannons and Violent Storms Make British Evacuate Boston
7. Dense Fog Appears, Allowing 8,000 Troops to Escape
8. In Their Lowest State, Washington “Inspired By Heaven” Leads to Victory
9. Victory at Saratoga
10. Winter at Valley Forge
11. Treacherous Scheme of Benedict Arnold Exposed Just In Time
12. River Waters Rise Miraculously and Stop Royal Army
13. When Leaders of All Denominations Prayed Together
14. When Adams Declared A Day of Fasting and Prayer
15. Barbary Pirate Wars
16. Captain Perry Declares “The Prayers of My Wife Are Answered!”
17. More British Troops Killed By A Tornado Than American Firearms
18. Star Spangled Banner Written In Response to Miraculous Victory
19. In God We Trust
20. Hand of Providence Shields Americans from Bombs and Rockets
21. Davy Crockett Disarms Assailant Trying To Kill Andrew Jackson
22. Cholera Epidemic Deaths Drop Suddenly After Prayer
23. Freak Accident Changes Course of Civil War Days after Prayer
24. Clara Barton Prays, Saves Soldiers, and Begins the Red Cross
25. World War I turns to Victory for the Americans
26. George W. Carver’s Answered Prayers Save Southern Economy
27. Prayer for the Great Depression to End
28. A Break in the Clouds at the Precise Moment Leads to Victory
29. Weather Clears after Patton’s 250,000 Troops Pray
30. President Truman Thanks God for World War II Victory
31. Faith During the Korean War
32. Prayer During Apollo Missions
33. William Penn Given 45,000 Square Miles in America
34. Penn’s Holy Experiment, “the Seed of a Nation”
35. Great Faith of the Moravian Missionaries
36. Wesleys’ “The Religion of the Heart”
37. Whitefield & the Great Awakening Revival in America
38. Molly Pitcher, Betsy Ross & Courageous Women of the Revolution
39. Francis Asbury & the Circuit–riding Preachers
40. Early Black Preachers & Missionaries
41. Second Great Awakening Camp Meetings
42. Timothy Dwight & the Yale Student Revival
43. Haystack Prayer Meeting & World Missions
44. Indians Look for “Book to Heaven”: Whitmans & Northwest Missions
45. Missionaries to Hawaii
46. Volcano Defied & Hawaiian Great Awakening
47. Charles Finney’s Revival, “Every Member Must Work”
48. Thousands Join Layman’s Prayer Revival & Third Great Awakening
49. U.S. Military, “For God and Country”
50. Billy Graham, “If Ever We Needed God’s Help It Is Now
Conclusion — Prayer For Miracles in America Today.