"Landslide Lyndon" Democrat Voter Fraud in 1948 Senate race - & How U.S. entered Vietnam War - American Minute with Bill Federer
"... He said Mr. Parr ordered that 200-odd votes be added to Mr. Johnson's total from Box 13. Mr. Salas said he had seen the fraudulent votes added in alphabetical order and had them certified then as authentic on order from Mr. Parr ... Parr was the Godfather ... He ... could tell any election judge: 'give us 80 percent of the vote, and the other guy 20 percent.' We had it made in every election ..."